Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dariya Palty Natural Brown How To Use And Review!

Hello!!
I woke up today in a good mood because well..... NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!! weee!
So anyway,today i'm going to do a review on the Dariya Palty Natural Brown. I dyed my hair with this previously about 1 month ago i think so i had major roots. Before i dyed my hair with this the first time my hair was a really darkish red color that i hated, and since it had a redish tint to it i was worried that half my hair would come out pinky brown and my roots blond but it did a really good job in an even coloring.
Here are some pictures of my pre-dyed hair:




 I will explain how to mix the hair dye and and apply to your hair Below^__^:






In the bow it should have instructions, a pair of gloves, formula 1.formula 2, a serum to apply to your  hair after you wash it and a comb shape nosle.




at the back of the bow there is a circle,cut it out and place in the bottle of formula 2





Formula 2






















Next add formula 1 into the bottle of formula 2:






























Next put back on the lid of formula 2 and shake vigorously for about 30'' (seconds),and then remove the lid and put on the comb shape nosle.
























Section your hair into 3 parts. Clip up the two top sections and start applying the dye throughout your bottom parts of your hair and make sure that you apply dye to your roots as well, and carry on till you fully cover your hair with the dye. Leave it on for ether 20 or 30 minutes according to how light you want your end result to be. After you rinse it off apply the serum, you have a choice to blow dry your hair or to let it dry naturally. I prefer to let it air dry since the dye pretty much damages it ^__^.
Keep in mind that you can follow these steps with the other Palty hair dyes, even for the bleach ones except that you add the bleach powder first to formula 2, then you shake it vigorously and add in formula 1 shake again and continue with the same steps.For the coloring dyes it is recommended to leave it on for ONLY 20' (minutes).


So here is the end result of my hair dye:
this is probably the only one that the sun isn't hitting, but it still has a really nice and light color to it ^__^











 So it turned out really nice and i like it! 
This is how i will rate it:
Smell : i would give it 4/5, it doesn't smell bad but you can smell the bleach on it.
Stinging: I would rate it 4.5/5, it hurt once i put it on but after about 2 min it stopped stinging, and usually bleach really burns your scalp so it didn't hurt
Content:4.5/5 , my hair is just below my bust( but i have big boobs so according to length from my back it is at my belly button) and the dye is just enough to cover it,and a lot of my hair is layers so if you have really long and thick hair you might need two of them.
Color: 5/5! The color in my opinion is amazing! It's not to light and it has an orangy-red tint which i love!
Over all i would still rate it 4.5/5 because it is a dye and it has to be based on the over all color result of it and the color doesn't wear off.
Hope this helped you out.
I will do a review on the straightening perm next time, and the wave perm from palty.
Talk you you soon,
Amy over and out! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment