Tuesday 7 May 2013

iFairy Moe Moe Circle Lens Review~

Hello gals,
 this post is on the iFairy Moe Moe circle lens in Gray. I'm going to start off by saying that I absolutely love these!!
Yeah....Sorry if I scared you*scratches head*
 So this is what they look like in all natural lighting. As you can see they look slightly more hazel on my eyes rather than gray. I personally love these lenses with more of a darker look, I think they look amazing!^^
 More on the lenses:

Base Curve:
8.6

Diameter:
16.0mm

Life Span:
1 year.
Water Content:
38%
Needless to say that I LOVE these lenses!! I don't really fit into a specific gyaru category, I dress to how I feel that day, sometimes Hime inspired and others rock inspired. I love these lenses when I do my rock look cause I think that they look so sexy for some reason ^^ . They are super comfy to wear and they enlarge your eyes quite a bit. They were cheap also, I think I got them for around 20$ from Speciallens.
That's all I have to say about these lenses^^
Amyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment