Sunday 6 May 2012

Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown Review!

Ok so I have my Hello Kitty cup with green tea and I'm set to go.
 Today I'm going to review the  Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown. I got these about 2 months ago from http://geocontactlens.net  and I've worn them quite a lot so i'm comfortable to review them ^_^. 

Into the details:


Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Power Available : 0.00 to -6.00
Diameter : 15 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
 Here are some pictures from the website on how they're meant to look :

How the lens is meant to look 
How the lens looks











Now keep in mind depending on the color of your eyes and the darkness reacts with the result of how the lens is going to look. I actually have really dark brown eyes nearly dark and it somewhat brightens them and makes them look big but still natural.
This is how it looks on close up in the sun
As you can see in the sun light you can see that it has a sort of ashy-brown color and a dark rim around the lens. 

Close up in-doors
In-doors it blends in completely with my natural eye color and slightly enlarges them and the black rim isn't as visible.

From far away ;)
Comfort: 4/5, I have worn them all day but they do tend to sting after about 2-3 hours and you might need eyedrops.
Color: 5/5 it blends in very well with my eye color and i like it ^_^
Size: 5/5 for 15mm it is quite enlarging but it still looks natural.
Over all rating 4.5/5
I recommend this to people who want to buy circle lenses but don't want them to be TOO big and more of a natural effect.
 So that all for now, i'll try and review the rest of the bambi series soon and some others
Till then Good Bye world ^__^ 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment