Tuesday 19 June 2012

Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Review~

Hello sunshines,
I'm going to start off this post with a picture of Yuki.
awwww<3,anyway continuing...
This post is another review on the Geo Bambi series but this time is the chocolate one ;)
Here is how they look on Tsubasa ^_^ 
Details:
Diameter:15mm
Water content:38~42%
Base Curve:8.60mm
Life Span: 1 year


Picture with flash


Picture without


JUDGING TIME!


Comfort: 5/5, like the rest of the Bambi series they aren't uncomfortable,only sting a bit once i put them on.


Size:5/5. Perfect, they have the perfect size and enlarge the eyes really well.


Color:5/5. I love the color.It is bright and amazing. It shows up really well on my eyes,only problem is that my mum says that when I wear them i look like I'm high 


Over all 5/5, I really like them, but I don't think that they are suitable for those who want natural looking ones , since they don't look that natural ^_^
So that's all for now,
Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment