Friday 26 July 2013

Asian dramas you should watch now!! *Part 2*

Hello sunshines,
for this weeks ''Korean dramas you should watch now!! *echo*'' I will be reviewing the dramas ''Flower Boy Next Door'', ''Flower Boy Ramyun Shop'' and . It seems as though my choice of dramas this week fell into the category of flowers. Ohh well... :)

1) Flower Boy Next Door
I enjoyed this series quite a bit. The story lines was really nice (as well as Yoon Shi-Yoon :D ). However I did find that it dragged on a bit for the last 5-6 episodes. Roughly the same thing was happening so I got a bit bored of it but, I am happy that I did finish it cause now that I think about it, it was a really good series. When watching a series or movie I pay more attention to the ending rather than the whole plot. And the ending was incredible. The story is about a modern day Rapunzel that locks herself in her room due to a childhood trauma she doesn't want to see the world. But suddenly a guy walks into her life and she starts seeing the world and goes out. The actress for the role is Park Shin-Hye. Even though I was disappointed with the character in ''You're beautiful'', I liked this one. It's probably the fact that you understand why her personality is like that rather than just the whole cute-tsy innocent act of Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful. None the less, I really liked this drama so I give it a 4.5/5. The 0.5 is because I found that the scenario was dragging at a point. Over all, great drama and I highly recommend it.

2) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
<3<3. That is pretty much all I have to say. I'm pretty sure this is the first drama where the woman isn't a complete an utter incompetent person. I knew from the first episode that I would love this show. And the ending was brilliant. The story is about a woman in her mid-20's, she is studying to become a teacher and starts liking this guy who she thinks is 30 years old but turns out to be 19. When she realizes that he is her student from Korea's biggest firms she doesn't know what to do. Like almost all Korean Dramas there is a love triangle in this one as well. I like how they used songs from different dramas also such as secret garden.  Very good drama, extremely funny 5/5.

This week I'm only reviewing 2 series. I watched Hanazakiri no kimitachi e again, but I decided to do a comparison to the 3 different versions of it, I will probably blog about them next week. Until then, 
Amyxx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment